Thank you to all Annual Fund December donors for making the Campaign Challenge a success. All gifts made between December 1 and December 31, 2019, helped unlock $500,000 in additional funding.
The Campaign Challenge helped end the Inquiry and Impact campaign on a high note and book the best December 31 finish yet for the Chicago Booth Annual Fund! Here are a few examples of how the challenge inspired alumni donors:
- 227 first-time Chicago Booth donors participated in this challenge.
- Thank you Stefan H., ’90 for your first gift to Chicago Booth.
- 1,241 challenge donors increased their gift to the Annual Fund from last year.
- David L.,’63, thank you for your dedicated, consecutive giving for nearly 50 years and increasing your gift this December.
- Thank you Yiting P., ’05, Joseph S., ’78, and Emily H., ’14 for making your first leadership level gifts this December.
- Charles A., ’68, thank you for making your second gift of the fiscal year in response to the Campaign Challenge.
A special thanks to the alumni sponsors who made this challenge possible:
Nick Alexos, ’88, EVP and CFO, Univar Solutions
Barry Banker, ’75, CEO, Stewart Home & School
Steve Czech, ’98, Managing Partner, Czech Asset Management, L.P.
William Fitzgerald, ’88, Founder, Fitzgerald Asset Management
Tim George, ’75, Vice Chairman, Investment Banking, Lazard
Tony Golobic, ’71, Chairman and CEO, GreatAmerica Financial Services
John Joliet, ’97, Partner, American Discovery Capital
Lawrence Kemp, ’87, Managing Director, BlackRock
Jay Kern, MBA’95, JD’95, General Partner, Kern Whelan Capital
Jack McCarthy, ’96, Managing Director, Alvarez & Marsal
Roy Rong, ’00, Board Member, Independent Dir. MOGU