The Annual Fund
The Chicago Booth Meet Us at a Million Challenge is complete!
Well over 1,000 Booth alumni gave in support of the Meet Us at a Million Challenge and had theirs gifts matched 1:1. All of the $1,000,000 matching funds donated by generous Chicago Booth alumni, including Richard Friedman, ’81, Anton Golobic, ’71, Johannes P. Huth, ’86, Jack Leventhal, ’91, J McLane, ’03, Ann V. Nicholson and James B. Nicholson, ’67, Andrew Benjamin Sugerman, ’97, Timothy J. Walsh, ’89, Elaine Lingying Zong, ’98, and an anonymous donor were used as of June 1.
Ways to Give
- To give online, click here.
- To give by mail, complete this form with your payment information or attach a check, made payable to the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, and mail to The University of Chicago, Booth School of Business, 5807 South Woodlawn Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60637-9988.
- To give by fax, complete this form with your payment information and fax to 773.702.4494.
- To give by phone, call 773.702.7747.
- For more information on giving via wire transfer, securities, or international giving, click here.