The Annual Fund
View the 2018-19 Annual Fund Impact Report here.
Your gift to the Annual Fund supports specially designated initiatives that give Chicago Booth the flexibility to maintain its excellence. With your help, we can promote the value of our approach to business, maintain important programs, and seed the new ideas that lie at the very core of our culture.
Annual Fund gifts are Booth’s leading source of unrestricted revenues. Please consider making a donation to enable Booth to:
- Enrich faculty research and curricular initiatives—Booth’s reputation is built on our unparalleled faculty who generate the ideas that drive business. Help us attract and retain professors who are leaders in their fields, as well as ensure that they have the ability to impart cutting-edge knowledge to Booth students.
- Provide scholarship support for the best and brightest minds—The Chicago approach to business education—with its emphasis on theory, modeling, and rigorous analysis—attracts a special breed of student. Help us award merit-based scholarships to students who embody our values.
- Expand global visibility of the Chicago Booth brand—Our culture of inquiry and innovation creates leaders who are uniquely qualified to tackle business challenges and seize opportunities. Help us spread the message about the value our graduates deliver and the transformational ideas generated by our expert faculty.
Ways to Give
- To give online, click here.
- To give by mail, complete this form with your payment information or attach a check, made payable to the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, and mail to The University of Chicago, Booth School of Business, 5807 South Woodlawn Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60637-9988.
- To give by fax, complete this form with your payment information and fax to 773.702.4494.
- To give by phone, call 773.702.7747.
- For more information on giving via wire transfer, securities, or international giving, click here.