Centers & Initiatives
Help Chicago Booth leverage impact and influence by investing in our centers and initiatives. In addition, support us in accommodating a broader set of student aspirations.
- having better data, insights, and tools revolutionize the field of marketing?
- innovation expand if aspiring entrepreneurs had the necessary guidance and support to pursue their ideas and launch new ventures?
- the social sector be improved upon by furthering research on social sector organizations and adding analytic talent at the leadership level of nonprofit organizations?
Chicago Booth’s centers and initiatives:
- Provide critical resources to ensure that our faculty members may continue to conduct and distribute groundbreaking research.
- Experiment with curricular innovation, emerging technologies, and pedagogical models to support the growing career ambitions of our students.
Examples of our centers include, but are not limited to:
- The Center for Decision Research, a preeminent behavioral research laboratory that supports behavioral scientists and economists
- The Initiative for Global Markets, which supports original research on international business, financial markets, and public policy, and promotes a high-quality exchange of ideas between scholars, policymakers, and leaders in business and finance
- The Kilts Center for Marketing, which includes a marketing data center that incorporates the Nielsen datasets, whose potential impact rivals that of Booth’s Center for Research in Security Prices
- The Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, a center supporting university students and alumni as they pursue entrepreneurial endeavors and private equity careers
- The Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovation, which supports alumni and students in impacting societal issues and furthers research on how institutions help solve global problems
With your philanthropic support, Booth’s centers and initiatives will have additional resources to facilitate and promote the research of our world-renowned faculty and to better position our students to impact a broad spectrum of industries.
Together, we can ensure that our centers and initiatives have the resources needed to support the Booth faculty in conducting and disseminating pioneering research and the brightest students in pursuing the education necessary to achieve their goals.
- Becker Friedman Institute for Research in Economics
- Center for Decision Research (CDR)
- Energy Policy Institute at Chicago (EPIC)
- Fama-Miller Center for Research in Finance
- Harry L. Davis Center for Leadership
- Initiative on Global Markets
- Kilts Center for Marketing
- Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- The Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovation
- The Stigler Center for the Study of the Economy and the State